Tuesday 5 January 2010

charlotte's web


I have just discovered something which many of you may already know, this discovery is that of the fabulous Charlotte Russe. The website offers a range of gorgeous clothes for surprisingly reasonable prices. I have fallen in love with some of these pieces and I love love LOVE this dress especially because of the origami pleat on the bust because you usually can't get that on retail at a good price. Sorry it's not a great picture but it is better on the website. They do everything from accessories to outerwear. I was super surprised when I saw this and realised that I was looking a something I loved that I could actually afford !!!! This dress is a uber - fabulous steal at $32.99 !!! I wish I had time to write about the rest of the amazing things on this website but I promise I will come back to them !!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment