Wednesday 14 April 2010

Up, Up And Away !!!!!!
















Now I am so pleased that summer is finally starting to get here !!!!! Holidays and sun !!!! At last !!!!! Unfortunately this means exams for me which may mean a slight slow down in posting (grumble/groan)

So I found a fabulous jewelery collection by a personal favourite of mine, Van Cleef and Arpels. I think this collection is perfect for the summer months ahead !!!!!
The collection entitled "Journee au Paris" is all about youth and summer romance. "Where is this magical land of romance and beauty ?" I hear you ask, why the hometown of romance and Van Cleef and Arpels, Paris of course!!!
It's all very light and simple but very beautiful which is really the essence of summer style at the moment

You can watch the video for the collection on youtube or on the iphone app. The video kind of explains everything much better than i can!!!!

So for now avoir mon ami !!!!!!!
(See I DO listen in french !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment