Wednesday 31 March 2010

Hey There, I Like Your Hair





































So new hair cut people!!! Very exciting and to me very short (to you probably not so much but my hair used to be down to my waist!!!!).

So this got me thinking about some of lady gaga's hairstyles...
Although I don't always agree with her taste in fashion or what she does or err...forms with her hair I do respect her fearlessness. Plus you have to admit some or those hairstyles are pretty darn cool. I also respect her ability to sit still while someone does her hair like that I mean that must take hours !!!
















3 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull of the first haircut! Are you really going to get one of the hairstyles? Cool!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gaga! She's my hero!

    ReplyDelete