Saturday 20 March 2010

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk ?




So a few days ago I was meant to go to the gym but to cut a long story short I choked on a nut in history class and ended up going to see Alice in Wonderland at the cinema with my dad. Now I have to say that I have always been fascinated with the story of "Alice In Wonderland" & "Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There" so I was really excited when the film came out and it did not disappoint !!!

But what this post is really about is when I was watching the film how much I loved the costumes and how they were made part of the story. There was one particular costume, the red and black dress, that I thought was very Alexander McQueen & Betsy Johnson. I also loved some of the other characters costumes too because the costumes were really part of it all !!!
But before I go I have to ask if anyone knows why a raven is like a writng desk ???

1 comment: