Wednesday 24 March 2010

a pigeon on the runway there's something you don't see at chanel




So on Wednesday I was at Magners Light fashion shows where the evening didn't get off to a great start with the pigeons in st George's market and the freezing cold. But thankfully the Andy Warhol silk dress i was wearing kept me pretty warm. i should think that by now everyone should know that my camera is prone to having little nervous breakdowns so i don't have any pictures of what i was wearing but i can tell you it involved a gorgeous pair of red platformed heels, and a red and black lulu Rose bow hair clip bigger than my head.

I won't bore you with all the details but let us say that the magic of Paris was lost at this show.

However the evening did get slightly better when I purchased a vintage hounds tooth design dress !!!!!! (Yet again there will be some pictures soon as due to the mental health problems of my camera)

But the dress did make me think of Moschino fall 2009 which ever since i saw the collection i have been looking for something that made me think of my love for the 1920's and my love of this one of my all time favourite collections.
I was actually surprised by how my the dress I bought was like the one in the ad campaign except it is round necked. Apart from that it is pretty similar (except I'm not that skinny!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment